Designed for Ceramic Metal Halide technology the Lightspeed CMH 315W Lighting System reflector provides maximum lumen intensity, uniform distribution, and deep canopy penetration. The horizontally installed CMH bulb (included) provides an efficient and complete spectrum, with higher efficiency and less heat output when compared to HPS or MH lamps. Designed for use with the Lightspeed 315W CMH bulb, it works with nearly any 315W PGZX18 base single-ended CMH bulb.
Manufactured with a German textured aluminum reflector and featuring a low frequency, square wave technology ballast with integrated soft start the Lightspeed CMH 315W Lighting System is a smart and economical way to take advantage of the latest technology in hydroponic growing and indoor gardening.
- German textured aluminum reflector
- Patented Intelligent source controller with auto-adapt light decay technology
- Low frequency, square wave technology, soft start ballast
- Short-circuit/circuit overheat/ lamp-failure protection
- Internal RF shielding
- THD (input) <6%
- Non dimmable
- Ignition distance up to 20 meters
- Powder coated frame and casing
- 8ft power cord included
Switching from a 600 watt high pressure sodium or metal halide system to a Lightspeed 315W ceramic metal halide system will increase the growth, health, and yield of your plants and will lower your energy costs by up to 70%. The wide spectrum of our Lightspeed CMH bulbs allows either the 3100K or 4200K to be used from the vegetative phase straight through to flowering, or for maximum growth and yield begin with the 4200K bulb for vegetative and then switch to 3100K for the flowering phase.
The lower wattage of our 315W CMH bulb versus the standard 1000W HID bulb translates to less heat being expelled from the bulb and the ability to place the grow fixture closer to the canopy, increasing light intensity and canopy penetration. This double glass jacketed lamp features a bi-pin PGZ18 lamp base and is rated for either open or enclosed fixture use. The ultra-efficient ceramic metal halide system can do the same job as MH and HPS with better results, using less power and emitting less heat. Lightspeed 315W ceramic metal halide bulbs pair well with any bi-pin 315W system, like our Silverstar CMH Reflector 315W Ballast System or the Lightspeed Digital CMH Ballast.
- Wide spectrum can be used from the vegetative phase straight through to flowering
- Produces less heat than traditional grow lights
- Lowers electricity and cooling costs
- Can be placed close to canopy for optimum intensity
- Deep canopy penetration
- Watts: 315
- Kelvin: 3100
- 620 µmol/s
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90
- Initial Lumens: 35400
- Base: PGZ18
- Length: 193mm (7.6”)
- Diameter: 38mm (1.5”)